CISM Course Description
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
|Exam Name||Certified Information Security Manager|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||400 out of 800|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional) Turkish, and Spanish|
|Testing Center||ISACA (PSI)|
Information Security Governance
- Designing a Strategy and Governance Framework.
- Gaining Management Support and Approval.
- Implementing the Security Strategy.
Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Risk Identification.
- Risk Analysis and Treatment.
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting.
Information Security Program Development and Management
- Alignment and Resource Management.
- Standards, Awareness and Training.
- Building Security into Processes and Practices.
- Security Monitoring and Reporting.
Information Security Incident Management
This Domain have the 19% of priority in exam. This upholds capacity to plan, establish and recovery from information security incidents to minimize business impact. However, you can build your skills in accurately classifying and categorizing information security incidents and developing plans.
- Planning and Integration.
- Read and Assessment.
- Recognition and Response.
What will you accomplish after CISM Certification?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- For 5 years
- CISM is business-oriented and focuses on information risk management while addressing: management, design, and technical security issues at the semantic level. It is aimed at the management-level IS Professional who must maintain a big picture view by managing, designing, overseeing, and assessing an enterprise’s information security. CISM needs 3 of the 5 years to be specifically information security management work related experience. As CISSP contains 8 domains but CISM contains 4 domains.
- CISM exam is held thrice in a year in the months of July, September and December.
- You need to have 400 out of 800.