CISM Course Description
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)® is a widely-recognized IT Security certification for professionals around universally. The CISM Certification Training is an wonderful step for you to boost up your skills as an IT Security professional. This Certified Information Security Manager course certify your learning and experience required to create a robust data security program. The CISM Certification is in-demand accreditations around the universe that not just showcases your proficiency in the area, but also makes you more self-assured and proficient as a team leader. Information security programs, broader business goals and objectives are exhibit by in-depth knowledge for CISM exam. CISM-certified worker provides enterprises with an information security management certification recognized by organizations and clients around the universe. The CISM certification course is developed by ISACA and is best for anybody looking to pursue their career in the IT Security and Governance domain. This Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification course ratifies your knowledge and skill in risk management, information security, incident management, and more.
Benefits of CISM Certificate
Why Choose Us?
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
|Exam Name||Certified Information Security Manager|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||400 out of 800|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional) Turkish, and Spanish|
|Testing Center||ISACA (PSI)|
Information Security Governance
– This Domain have the 24% of priority in exam. It states the expertise to establish and maintain an information security governance framework. This confirms your ability to develop and supervise information security governance framework.
- Designing a Strategy and Governance Framework.
- Gaining Management Support and Approval.
- Implementing the Security Strategy.
Information Risk Management and Compliance
– This Domain have the 30% of priority in exam. Itdenotes up to date ability to manage information risk to an acceptable level, facilitating the attainment of organizational goals. This demonstrates expertise in classifying information assets.
- Risk Identification.
- Risk Analysis and Treatment.
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting.
Information Security Program Development and Management
This Domain have the 27% of priority in exam. This relates the ability to develop and maintain an information security program that identifies, manages and protects the organization’s assets. It also attests to ability to ensure the information security program adds value, while supporting operational objectives of business.
- Alignment and Resource Management.
- Standards, Awareness and Training.
- Building Security into Processes and Practices.
- Security Monitoring and Reporting.
Information Security Incident Management
This Domain have the 19% of priority in exam. This upholds capacity to plan, establish and recovery from information security incidents to minimize business impact. However, you can build your skills in accurately classifying and categorizing information security incidents and developing plans.
- Planning and Integration.
- Read and Assessment.
- Recognition and Response.
What will you accomplish after CISM Certification?
CISM certifications are inflated demand. Achieving this certification is a career changing milestone that will elevate your professional standing within the organization. CISM certification provides you better earnings and better understanding of security systems management within an organization. A certified Professional get paid more than who are not certified. By getting certified, you get shape up for a professional world, can guide to be excel in all other fields. It adds efficacy for organizations IT systems.
There is a lot for CISM practitioner to complete, before they can achieve certification. Moreover, This is well-worth the effort in the end as CISM certifications are in demand. Attaining this certification is a career changing milestone that will elevate your professional standing within the organization. CISM certification provides you better earnings than your peers and better apprehending of security systems management.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- For 5 years
- CISM is business-oriented and focuses on information risk management while addressing: management, design, and technical security issues at the semantic level. It is aimed at the management-level IS Professional who must maintain a big picture view by managing, designing, overseeing, and assessing an enterprise’s information security. CISM needs 3 of the 5 years to be specifically information security management work related experience. As CISSP contains 8 domains but CISM contains 4 domains.
- CISM exam is held thrice in a year in the months of July, September and December.
- You need to have 400 out of 800.