COMPTIA IT FUNDAMENTEALS Description
ComTIA ITF+ exam help the candidate to decide that IT career is good for them or to develop broader understanding of IT. It’s the best pre-career certification that helps candidate or it’s a good career changer judge if they have an ability for information technology and if it is the right career path for them. It’s the only IT certification that cover overall area of IT foundation.
COMPTIA IT FUNDAMENTEALS
The CompTIA IT fundamentals is taking as good for life and doesn’t required to be renewed.
Those students who want to reschedule their exam must contact with Pearson VUE within 24 hours prior to your exam schedule.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• We are globally recognized as a leader in providing technical training.
• Your convenience is at the top of our list, that is why we’ve got nationwide trainers on the market to deliver our foremost courses at a time and place that suits you.
• Our schedule is flexible; student start their training when they are ready.
• We’ll cooperative and helpful at each stage.
• There is no restriction on batches to be attended till your subscription is terminated.
There are no prerequisites for the CompTIA ITF+ certification.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
|Exam Codes||Exam FC0-U61|
|Number of Questions||MAX 75 questions per exam|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||60 Minutes|
|Passing Score||650 (on a scale of 900)|
|Recommended Experience||No Previous experience necessary|
|Retirement||Usually three years when launch|
|Testing Provider||Person VUE|
COMPTIA IT FUNDAMENTEALS MODULE AND OBJECTIVES
MODULE 1: USING COMPUTERS
UNIT 1: COMMON
• Mobile and loT Devices
• Computing Devices
UNIT 2: USING A WORKSTATION
• Using Input Devices
• Navigating an OS
• Setting up a PC System
UNIT 3 USING AN OS
• Microsoft Windows
• Using a Web Browser
• Types of Operating System
• Microsoft Window
MODULE 2: USING APPS AND DATABASE
UNIT 1: USING APPS
• Installing Apps
• Collaboration Software
• Business Software
UNIT 2: USING DATA TYPES AND UNITS
• Data Types
• The Value of Data
• Intellectual property
UNIT 3: PROGRAMMING AND APP DEVELOPMENT
• Scripting Language
• Relation Methods
• Application Architecture Models
MODULE 3: USING COMPUTER HARDWARE
UNIT 1: USING DEVICE INTERFACES
• Input Devices
• Bluetooth and NFC
• Graphic Device
UNIT 2: USING FILE SYSTEM
• File Explorer
• File Types and Extensions
UNIT 3: SYSTEM COMPONENTS
• BIOS and UEFI System Firmware
• Selecting a Computer
MODULE 4: USING NETWORK
UNIT 1: CONNECTING TO A NETWORK
• Setting Up a Wireless Network
• Configure a Wireless Client
• Internet Service Types
UNIT 2: SECURE WEB BROWSING
• Digital Certificates and Antiphishing
• Enable a Firewall
• Safe Browsing Practices
UNIT 3: USING MOBILE DEVICES
• Synchronization and Data Transfer
• Using a Mobile Device
• Network Connectivity
MODULE 5: SECURITY CONCEPTS
UNIT 1: SECURITY CONCERNS
• Disaster Recovery
• Business Continuity
UNIT 2: USING ACCESS CONTROLS
• Uses of Encryption
• Password Cracking and Management
• User Account Types
UNIT 3: BEHAVIORAL SECURITY CONCEPTS
• Taking the Exam
• Handling Confidential Information
• Expectation of Privacy
• Identifying and explaining computer elements
• fixing a workstation, together with conducting software installations
• Establishing network property
• distinguishing compatibility problems and distinguishing and preventing security risks
• Managing the security and preventative maintenance of computers
AFTER COMPLETION OF CompTIA ITF+ COURSE, YOU WILL’BE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH
- Detect numerous sorts of compromise and have an understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning ideas
- Install and set up wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure
- Install and set up identity and access services, yet as management controls
- Implement secure specification ideas and systems style.
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and also the business impact
- Install, configure, and deploy network components whereas assessing and troubleshooting problems to support structure security
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, the CompTIA certification definitely worth it.
ompTIA currently offers variety of test coaching choices for CompTIA ITF+ to suit your specific learning vogue and schedule, several of which can be employed in combination with one another as you prepare for your exam. There’s a wealth of knowledge to require you from deciding if CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ is right for you.
We suggest you try our sample CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Practice Exam. this could assist you to urge the sensation of reality and may be a clue to the queries that asked within the actual CompTIA Certification communication.
virtually 2 million IT Certification issued worldwide, CompTIA is devoted to serving to IT skilled lead the charge in our digitally connected world.
FC0-U61 is available in one language: English.
CompTIA certification is valid for 3 years after the date of launch.