COMPTIA A+ CERTIFICATION Description
The CompTIA A+ certification training course is generated for all entry-level and aspiring IT professionals to validate their skills and information within the IT domain. The certification course is consisting for students to properly comprehend the hardware and application technologies that they’re going to be operating with in such a way that they can sustain several IT infrastructures. Organizations frequently stare for this certification as a marker and validation of the possible employee’s skills. The certification has 2 examinations that candidates need too obvious to become certified CompTIA A+ professionals.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
COMPTIA A+ Online Training And Certification
BENENIT OF COMPTIA A+ CERTIFICATION
- Accomplish an industry-recognized classic through CompTIA A+ certification for administering IT services in an efficient manner
- A complete exponential pay rise with CompTIA A+ Certification as it's one of the vast majority of respected and recognized certifications by employers and recruiters globally
- Be a portion of a larger network of one million + CompTIA certified professionals that keeps on growing every day
- Get your CompTIA A+ badge, which you can put on your CV and a share on social media to help you advance in your profession.
- With the globally renowned CompTIA A+ an accreditation, you can become global professional with prospects in across of industries.
WAGES PROSPECTS OF A COMPTIA A+ CERTIFIED
CompTIA A+ Certification is quite popular among professionals across the globe. Not just A+ Certification but various other CompTIA certification credentials are in big demand worldwide. Let’s take a look at CompTIA A+ certified professionals' salaries from around the world.
USD 28,000 TO 88,000
POUNDS 22,000 TO 60,000
RS. 3.5 LAKH TO 7 LAKH
AUD 32,000 TO 72,000
AED 40,000 TO 50,000
SGD 23,000 TO 61,000
OBJECTIVES OF COMPTIA A+ CERTIFICATION
The learning objectives of the CompTIA A plus certification course are:
- The certification acknowledges that the certified CompTIA A+ professionals are adept at understanding the fundamentals of computer furthermore as mobile security, networking, hardware as well as software.
- They can conjointly perceive the various network parts in an organization’s operating systems, configure mobile and desktop devices and applications as well as supply support once necessary.
- Candidates will also be ready to successfully perform data management best practices and information backups and recovery.
- They recognize the simplest practices and processes for guaranteeing maximum network and device safety.
- The certificate holders conjointly know how to set up, configure, manage, and troubleshoot various operative systems like iOS, Linux, Windows, Mac, and more.
COMPTIA A+ TARGET AUDIENCE
Since the CompTIA A+ certification training course is for entry-level candidates within the IT workforce, there are multiple job roles that have benefit of it, such as:
- Computer Science University students
- Aspiring computer and IT technicians
- Computing Technicians
- System Support Specialists
- Associate Network Engineers
- Desktop Support Administrators
- Anyone who desire to be learnt more about the fundamentals of operating systems, data management and network
COMPTIA A+ KEY FEATURES
- Instructor-led CompTIA A+ Certification Training
- Get access to a CompTIA A+ course preview to begin your preparation
- Expert CompTIA instructors across the globe
- Accredited CompTIA A+ course material prepared by SMEs
- Get key CompTIA resources from both Koenig Solutions and CompTIA
- CompTIA A+ Sample papers to prepare for your certification exam
- Industry-recognized Course Completion certificate provided
- Training provided across 100+ locations globally
COMPTIA A+ PRE-REQUISITES
The CompTIA A+ certification training course it could be a beginner level course. Anyone with basic computer knowledge is eligible to use for this certification. There aren’t any prerequisites for this course, and there is no suggested learning or work experience needed to be eligible either.
COMPTIA A+ EXAM DETAILS
|Exam codes||CompTIA a+ 220-1001 and 220-1002|
|Number of questions||Max. 90 questions per exam|
|Length of test||90 minutes|
|Passing Score||220-1001: 675 (on scale of 100-900)
220-1002: 700 (on scale of 100-900)
|Languages||English at launch, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai and Spanish|
|Testing provider||Pearson VUE|
|Price||$232 USD per exam|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice Questions, Performance-based analysis|
COMPTIA A+ COURSE MODULE
MODULE 1: MOBILE DEVICES
• Given a situation, install and assemble laptop hardware and parts
• Given a situation, install parts at intervals the display of a laptop.
• Given a situation, use applicable laptop features.
• Compare and distinction characteristics of assorted kinds of different mobile devices
• Given a situation, connect and assemble accessories and ports of different mobile devices
• Given a situation, set up basic mobile device network property and application support
• Given a situation, use strategies to perform mobile device synchronization
MODULE 2: NETWORKING
• Compare and distinction transmission control protocol and UDP ports, protocols, and their purpose
• Compare and distinction common networking hardware devices
• Given a situation, install and assemble a basic wired/wireless SOHO network
• Compare and distinction wireless networking protocols
• Summarize the properties and functions of services provided by networked hosts
• Explain common network configuration ideas
• Compare and distinction web association types, network sorts, and their options
• Given a situation, use acceptable networking tools
MODULE 3: HARDWARE
• Explain basic cable types, features, and their functions
• Identify common instrumentation types
• Given a situation, install RAM types
• Given a situation, select, install and set up storage devices
• Given a situation, install and set up motherboards, CPUs, and add-on cards
• Explain the needs and uses of varied peripheral types
• Summarize power offer varieties and options
• Given a situation, choose and set up acceptable elements for a custom PC configuration to satisfy client specifications or desires
• Given a situation, install and set up common devices
• Given a situation, tack SOHO multifunction devices/printers and settings
• Given a situation, install and maintain numerous print technologies
MODULE 4: VIRTUALZATION AND CLOUD COMPUTING
• Compare and distinction cloud computing ideas
• Given a situation, configure and set up client-side virtualization
MODULE 5: HARDWARE AND NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING
• Given a situation, use the most effective apply methodology to resolve issues
• Given a situation, troubleshoot issues associated with motherboards, RAM, CPUs, and power
• Given a situation, troubleshoot hard drives and RAID arrays
• Given a situation, troubleshoot video, projector, and show problems
• Given a situation, troubleshoot common mobile device problems whereas adhering to the suitable procedures
• Given a situation, troubleshoot printers
• Given a situation, troubleshoot common wired and wireless network issues
MODULE 6: OPERATING SYSTEM
• Compare and distinction common software system varieties and their functions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, CompTIA A+ Certifications are worth it, particularly in today’s day and age wherever each organization is undergoing digital transformation. Several organizations and recruiters for corporations seek for a CompTIA A+ certification for their new hires, particularly if they’re hiring at an entry-level position. A number of prime corporations that hire these professionals include IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, and HP.
The average wages for IT skilled who contains a CompTIA A+ Certification is calculable to be $59,000 annually. Once candidates specialize additional in their certifications, they notice a big raise in their wages in addition.
Yes, learners have the choice to pick an online examination for their CompTIA certification exam.
Yes, all candidates have to be compelled to get the minimum passing score for each Core 1 and Core 2 of examinations to induce their CompTIA A+ certification.
• The minimum passing score for Core one examination is 675
• The minimum passing score for Core a pair of examination is 700
Certificate holders of the CompTIA A+ certification will keep their certification valid by collaborating within the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Program. The CE program is intended in a way to keep certificate holders updated and current on the evolving technologies.
There are numerous activities and coaching programs that certificate holders will participate in to stay their certification valid. They have to gather a minimum of 20 CE Units over a span of 3 years and upload them to their certification account to renew their CompTIA A+ certification.