PMP Certification Training Course
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
Create a High-Performance Team
• Define ground rules
• Negotiate project agreements
• Empower team members and stakeholders
• Train your peers and stakeholders• Engage virtual teams support virtual teams
Plan and manage project/phase closure
Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
• Plan the scope regarding it and also, manage.
• Plan and manage budget and resources
• Plan and manage the schedule
• Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables• Integrate project planning activities • Plan and manage procurement • Establish a project governance structure • Plan and manage project/phase closure
Doing the work
• Execute project to deliver business value
• Manage communications
• Engage stakeholders
• Create project artefacts• Manage project changes • Manage project issues • Establish a project governance structure • Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Keeping the Team on track
• Lead a team
• Support team performance
• Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers
• Manage conflict
• Collaborate with stakeholders• Mentor relevant stakeholders • Apply emotional intelligence to promote team performance
Keeping the business in mind
• Manage and support compliance requirements
• Evaluateand deliver project benefits and value, address internal and external business environment changes.
• Support organizational change
• Employ continuous process improvement
PMP Certification Eligibility Requirements
Associate's Degree or High School Diploma,
- Minimum time needed at least of 50-60 months for non-overlapping professional project management experience.
- For project management education at least need 30-35 hours.
Degree of Global Equivalent or a bachelor’s
- Minimum time needed at least of 30-35 months for non-overlapping professional project management experience.
- For training course at least need 30-35 hours.
Post-Graduate Degree from accredited program
- Minimum time needed at least of 20-24 months for non-overlapping professional project management experience.
- For training course at least need 30-35 contact hours.
PMP Exam Pass Format
PMP® Certification Exam fee with PMI® Membership
Rs. 23,459 / $405
PMP® Certification Exam fee without PMI® Membership
Rs. 42,863 / $555
PMI® Membership fee
Rs. 10,735 / $139
PMI® Membership renewal fee
Rs. 9,963/year / $129 per year
137/200 – 80.6%
Re-examination fee for PMI® members
Rs. 15,929 / $275
Re-examination fee for non-members
Rs. 28,961 / $375
- 4 Day full-time intensive training
- Delivered by PMI Authorized Training Partner
- Endorsement from PMI
- Exclusive access to PMI developed content
- 35 PDUs offered – PMI Approved
- PMI certified Instructor’s
- 100 % Money Back Guarantee
- Course completion certificate
- Application assistance with PMP application template