CISA Course Description
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR (CISA) indicates to Information Systems Audit and Control Association(ISACA) for the identifications. ISACA helps people that are incharge of ensuring for business system which are monitored, it also make sure for the organizations in IT . CISA certification with 28% yearly growth have scorching pace in the market .CISA exam works as a certification that is globally recognized.
Now the question of who is eligible to take these exam pops up. The answer is, Anyone who has keen interest in IS auditing, control and security.
It takes into consideration the knowledge, skills, and expertise of an IT Auditor. ISACA is the authority to issue the certification. CISA exam includes five domains or sections. CISA exams job areas were Process of auditing information systems (21 percent), Governance and management of IT (16 percent), Information systems acquisition, development and implementation (18 percent), Information systems operations, maintenance and service management (20 percent), Protection of information assets (25 percent) and further it was increased.
Advantages of CISA Training
- A Detailed understanding of information and professionalism required for IS Auditor.
- . Insights into the level of knowledge required to meet the complexities of a digital business landscape.
- Going for CISA exam is a Boon for an individual in the job market, as the value of an individual rises.
- Proper expertise in the CISA course Matter will make you clear Your CISA exam on the first attempt.
- You need to be understood about the acquisition, development, test, and implementation of critical business information systems.
- Certified Professional make at least 10% more than their peers. No matter you are working on a small/large corporations IT infrastructure or securing your router at home, CISA makes sure you have the knowledge you need to protect data and nurture proper encryption protocol.
By opting CISA also helps in maintainaining standards and managing risks at organization. CISA confirms that we are at a certain level of learning.
Eligibility For CISA Exam
- You Don’t need any qualification to be eligible for the CISA exam. To obtain the CISA certification, candidates must fulfill the working experience.
- The CISA course can be taken by Auditors, IT compliance managers, chief compliance officers, privacy officers, heads, and security officers.
- A maximum 1 year of information systems experience Or 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- As we have the Trainees, Who have experienced about more than 10-15 years. Our trainers are expertified By ISACA And in real scenario we provide online training.
- If you take a new role requiring CISA certification, it’s likely the company may not only pay for continuing education, but actively support you. To be precise, you have to keep learning to stabilize your CISA.
- The number of CISAs have become twice the number of what they were in last ten years.
Are you ready to join us?
CISA EXAM INFORMATION AND FORMAT
|Exam Name||Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT)|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Passing Score||450 out of 800|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours (240 Minutes)|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Turkish, Hebrew, and Spanish|
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Testing Center||ISACA (PSI)|
CISA Curriculum Domain 1:
The Procedure of Auditing Information Systems. There are 7 areas that you need Heed in Management of the IS Audit Function.
- ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines
- Risk Analysis
- Internal Controls
- Performing an IS Audit
- Control Self-Assessment
- The Evolving IS Audit Process
- Management of the IS Audit Function
CISA Curriculum Domain 2:
The title for Governance and Management of IT. There are 12 areas that you need Heed in Domain 2 are:-
- Corporate Governance
- IT Governance (ITG)
- Information Technology Monitoring and Assurance Practices for Board and Senior Management
- Information Systems Strategy
- Maturity and Process Improvement Models
- IT Investment and Allocation Practices
- Policies and Procedures
- Risk Management
- Human Resources Management (before, during and after)
- IS Organizational Structure and Responsibilities
- Auditing IT Governance Structure and Implementation
- Auditing Business Continuity
CISA Curriculum Domain 3:
The title for Domain 3 is Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation. There are 12 areas that you need Heed in Domain 3 are:-
- Business realization
- Project Management Structure
- Project Management Practices
- Business Application Development
- Business Application Systems
- Alternative Development Methods
- Infrastructure Development/Acquisition Practices
- Information Systems Maintenance Practices
- System Development Tools and Productivity Aids
- Process Improvement Practices
- Application Controls
- Auditing Systems Development, Acquisition and Maintenance
CISA Curriculum Domain 4:
The title for Domain 4 is Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support. There are 6 areas that you need Heed in Domain 4 are:-
- Information Systems Operations
- Information Systems Hardware
- IS Architecture and Software
- IS Network Infrastructure
- Auditing Infrastructure and Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planning
CISA Curriculum Domain 5:
The title for Domain 5 is Protection of Information Assets. There are 7 areas that you need Heed in Domain 5 are:-
- Importance of Information Security Management
- Logical Access
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Auditing Information Security Management Framework
- Auditing Network Infrastructure Security
- Physical Access Exposures and Controls
- Mobile Computing
FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!
What will you accomplish after completion of the course?
A certified Professional get paid more than who are not certified. By getting certified, you get shape up for a professional world, can guide to be excel in all other fields. It adds appropriateness and efficacy for organization’s IT systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the CISA job practice areas) is required for certification. If having experience of may be 3 years,.
- A student with completion master’s degree in information security or information technology can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- If you want the CISA certification, You need to submit the completed application within five years from the date of initially passing the CISA examination. The experience you have gained must have listed by your employes.
Frequently Asked Question
Every exam and certification has different specifications. If this is a serious venture, make sure to read the provisos before preceding.
How is the CISA exam scored?
Fees for the CISA certification?
How can the CISA exam will be scheduled?
What are the best way to prepare CISA exam?
What are the pre-requisites for CISA certification?
As we say,
ROME WASN’T BUILD IN A DAY Remember that great things take time. And just like ancient monuments took endeavours of people for years. It is not always fast either. But this is worth! Our toolset allows you to engage with a magnificent community of expert tech workers and add to the conversation of Exam Topics.