Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204) Description
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate AZ-204 Certification Online Training-Learning path is meant to assist learners begin their preparation to require the Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204) certification test. Microsoft Azure Developers are answerable for participating in every part of the cloud development method. They outline resolution necessities and style, develop, and maintain those self same solutions. Azure Developers also are answerable for performance calibration and observation for the solutions they produce. The content during this path will assist you starter motor your test preparation and build the start foundation for your journey to turning into an authorized Microsoft Azure Developer Associate.
This includes storage that is for storing unstructured knowledge and Cosmos sound unit that could be a NoSQL, datastore. Then, you’ll learn the way to implement security, as well as authentication, authorization, and managed identities. After that, you’ll learn the way to watch, troubleshoot, and optimize your solutions. Finally, we’ll cowl the way to hook up with and consume Azure services and third-party services.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate AZ-204 Exam Format
|Course Name||Microsoft Certified - Azure Developer Associate|
|Exam Price||$165 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||40-60|
|Passing Score||700 / 1000|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
Microsoft AZ-204 Certification Curriculum
1. Develop Azure compute solutions (25-30%)
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implement Azure functions
2. Develop for Azure storage (15-20%)
Develop the solutions that use Cosmos DB storage and blob storage
3. Implement Azure security (20-25%)
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Implement secure cloud solutions
4. Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions (15-20%)
- Within solutions Integrate caching
- Within solutions content is integrated
- To support monitoring and logging Instrument solutions
5. Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services (15-20%)
- API Management
- Develop the event-based and message based solutions
Job roles in Azure
- Within these levels, Role-based Microsoft Azure certifications such as
- Azure Solutions
- Architect Expert.
- Azure DevOps
- Engineer Expert and Associate
- Azure Security
- Data Engineer
- Microsoft Azure Database Admin Exam
- Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure by candidates for examination ought to have a minimum of 1-2 years of skilled development expertise, together with active Azure expertise. Candidates ought to even be ready to program in associate Azure-supported language and demonstrate proficiency in key Azure product like Azure SDKs, Azure CLI, and Azure Power Shell.
Candidates need to even have data within the following areas: Performance standardization and watching, debugging, Azure knowledge storage choices, knowledge connections, APIs, reckon and instrumentation preparation, and app authentication and authorization.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To make it a more focused exam, Microsoft AZ-204 (refer to the updated skills here), some of the content has been ripped off. So, topics like
these RBAC, Batch, API apps, Search topics will not be part of the developer exam.
In AZ-104, there is more focus on monitoring and alerts sections.
Most of the things like then the AZ-204 won’t be too difficult. To validate the experience, the Microsoft AZ-204, like all technical exams, is intended. So if you haven’t prepared well with the every topics on the exam, then the AZ-204 could be difficult.
About the Certification
1. Develop Azure compute solutions – 24-29%
2. Develop for Azure storage – 9-14%
3. Implement Azure security – 14-19%
4. Monitor, optimize Azure solutions and troubleshoot – 10-15%
5. Connect and consume Azure and third-party services – 25-30%
To become Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate, get certified for Microsoft AZ-204 and will receive a badge of Azure Developer Associate.
Exam AZ-204: The latest version of Microsoft Azure Developer AZ-203 exam.
Minimum passing score for Microsoft AZ-204 exam is 700.