Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Description
This course can give foundational-level data of cloud services and the way those services ar given Microsoft Azure. The course may be taken as Associate in Nursing nonmandatory start in learning concerning cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking any Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course can cowl general cloud computing ideas, further as general cloud computing models and services, like Public, non-public and Hybrid cloud, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
The examination is meant for those of you WHO don’t have a technical background however have Associate in Nursing interest within the cloud, like those concerned in marketing or buying cloud-based solutions and services; those you with a technical background WHO have a requirement to validate your foundational level data around cloud services; and people of you WHO ar merely curious about exploring the globe of cloud-based solutions to work out if it’s the building block you wish to alter your career.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam Format
|Exam Name||Microsoft AZ-900|
|Exam Cost||USD 99.00*|
|Total Questions||40 – 60 Questions|
|Exam Duration||85 Minutes|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Spanish, German, and French|
Curriculum of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
1. Cloud Concepts
In this module, candidates will learn basic cloud concepts and models.
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-aService (SaaS) and cloud models Public, Private, and Hybrid.
2. Core Azure Services
In this module, Candidates will learn the basics core services available with Microsoft Azure and architectural components.
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions and management tools
3. Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
In this module, candidates will learn about security tools, security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure and its features.
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Identity services core azure
- Security tools and features
- Governance methodologies Azure
- by Azure Monitoring and Reporting
4. Azure Pricing and Support
In this module, candidates will focus on pricing and support models available with Microsoft. Also, on Azure subscriptions with Planning and managing costs.
- With Azure Support options available
- In Azure Service lifecycle
Skills you may gain after Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Online Course
- It Describe the advantages of cloud computing in Microsoft Azure, core Microsoft Azure services, Explain core cloud ideas, Microsoft Azure management tools
- To deal with totally different varieties of business challenges choose the right Microsoft Azure service
- Understand about the core services offered with Microsoft Azure Module, Estimate and manage your cloud pay in Microsoft Azure, general cloud computing ideas Module, Pricing and support models offered with Microsoft
- Choose the most effective Microsoft Azure IoT service for a given business state of affairs, the most effective Microsoft Azure software package development method tools.
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Architects
- AI Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Security Engineer
- Anybody who wants to understand what Microsoft Azure is all about
- Validates the foundational knowledge you need as your start on your learning journey
- To become an Azure Administrator, Developer, Architect, or DevOps Engineer, and it can be used as a starting point for those of you interested in Data and AI job roles.
- Basic course if you wanted to learn Microsoft Azure Cloud
- With Non-technical backgrounds who are interested in learning about the cloud
- In getting more advanced certification and job roles like Data and AI and Azure Admin, Cloud Admin, Students with technical backgrounds who are interested.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, of-course click the course card that interests you and enroll. To earn a shareable certificate, You can enroll and complete the course, or view the course materials for free.
Yes, Certification Forest provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. By clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the “Enroll” button on the left, apply for it.
To complete an application, you’ll be prompted and will be notified if you are approved. You’ll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization.
In the order, to take the courses of each certificate program candidate are are presented should be taken to specific order. In the first three courses builds on information from earlier courses. The final course, Preparing for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam, contains practice exams that assess your knowledge and skills of the content covered in the previous three courses. It makes the most sense to take them in the order they come in.
Find a job in cloud computing If you want to switch careers this Specialization is for you. To advance in your career field and up-skill in a competitive work environment, this Specialization is for you.
To work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Microsoft Azure, this Specialization is for you, if you are just beginning.
After clearing, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification will be valid for two years. Further, candidates need to take/clear an selected exam to stay “Current.” But, the simple answer to this question is No. Your Microsoft certification will have the year and the technology version when you cleared it.