CCIE Collaboration Certification Description
CCIE Collaboration certification is expert-level certification makes candidate ensure about gaining information and skill integration and interoperation, configuration, and troubleshooting in complicated networks and also the challenges of video, mobility, and presence because the foundation for geographic point collaboration solutions.
CCIE Collaboration certification is intended particularly for Collaboration Architects, Unified exam Architects, or Voice and Video Network Managers answerable for coming up with, implementing and troubleshooting complicated collaboration systems. The CCIE Collaboration is associate degree professional level certification that verifies your experience unitedly solutions integration and interoperation, configuration and troubleshooting of complicated networks and proficiency in handling the challenges and complexities of video and quality.
CCIE certification holds its price world-wide. The certification program and pattern continue to be updated and upgraded as counseled by Cisco. This can be the rationale why it’s amongst the wide demanded and accepted certification within the IT business.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
Brief info regarding CCIE Collaboration certifications test topics
The CCIE Collaborationv2.0 work test was geared toward covering the subsequent topics
|DOMAIN||LAB EXAM (%)|
|Protocols and APIs||12%|
|Infrastructure and Quality of Services||11%|
|Call Control and Dial plan||24%|
|Endpoints, User Management, and Mobility||10%|
|Media Resources, Meetings, and Call Recording||12%|
Whereas the CCIE Collaboration v3 will assess the following topics:
CCIE Collaboration Curriculum
Module 1: Protocols and APIs (10%)
- IP collaboration signaling protocols
- Media Negotiation
- Media Path Optimization
- SIP header
- Media protocols
- DTMF relay
- Messaging protocols
- Collaboration APIs
Module 2: Infrastructure and Quality of Services (10%)
- Network services
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues (layer 3 and layer 2)
- Troubleshoot voice and video quality issues
- Call Admission Control
- Certificate management
Module 3: Call Control and Dial plan (20%)
- Global dial plans
- Fundamental dial and Advanced dial plan features on Unified CM
- URI and domain-based routing
- Unified CM telephony features
- Audio and video codec selection
- SIP trunking
- Securing SIP trunks on UCM
- UDS in a multi-cluster environment
- Unified CM database replication
- Dial plans on CUBE
- SIP-SRST and E-SRST
- Dial plans on Expressway Series
Module 4: Endpoints and User Management (10%)
- Mixed mode Default (SBD) and Security By Default (SBD) on Unified CM
- Securing endpoints
- Collaboration endpoints and infrastructure using IPv6
- Endpoint features
- User authentication and authorization
Module 5: Edge Services (20%)
- ISDN PRI gateways
- SIP trunks using CUBE
- SIP normalization and SDP normalization
- Securing SIP trunks on CUBE
- Network and application-level security on Cisco IOS-XE and Expressway Series
- Firewall traversal in a Collaboration solution
- Expressway Series traversal communications
- Mobile and Remote Access (MRA)
- Webex Edge and Webex Hybrid Services
- Third-party interoperability and federation
Module 6: Media Resources and Meetings (15%)
- Media resources
- Rendezvous conferencing
- Ad-hoc conferencing
- Scheduled meetings
- CallBridge on Cisco Meeting Server
- WebBridge on Cisco Meeting Server
- High availability on Cisco Meeting Server
- Secure conferencing on Cisco Meeting Server
Module 7: Collaboration Applications and Services - (15%)
- On premise IM&P servers and clients
- Cisco Unity Connection voicemail integration
- Cisco Unity Connection voicemail features
- Cisco Unity Connection voicemail dial plan
- Mobility features
- Extension Mobility Cross Cluster (EMCC)
- Audio and video call recording architectures
- Secure call recording
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
Who should join CCIE Collaboration Course?
• Network engineers with Core test - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR 350-801). this can be the CCIE Collaboration written test that is valid as a qualifying test for CCIE Collaboration work test v3.0
• Network engineer with a minimum of 5 to seven years of skilled expertise with coming up with, deploying, operative and optimizing Cisco Collaboration technologies
• Network engineers have to be compelled to use AN expert-level problem-solving method that features choices analysis to support advanced collaboration technologies and topologies
• Network designers that style and support advanced collaboration technologies and topologies
• Students ANd skilleds within the IT and Technologies sector World Health Organization want to boost their data and acquire an internationally recognized professional certification which may improve their job prospects
As a CCIE Collaboration distinguish
It proves your skills with advanced collaboration solutions by Achieving CCIE Collaboration certification.
To earn CCIE Collaboration certification, you pass 2 examinations:
- a qualifying exam that covers core collaboration technologies
- an active workplace examination that covers enterprise collaboration solutions
Lifecycle, from coming up with and deploying to in operation and optimizing through the whole network lifecycle.
There aren't any formal stipulations for CCIE Collaboration, however you ought to have an intensive understanding of the examination topics before taking the examination.
CCIE candidates are counseled to possess 5 to seven years of expertise with coming up with, deploying, in operation and optimizing collaboration technologies and solutions before taking the examination.
Knowledge of Cisco Internetworking Operation System (Cisco IOS XE) program line
• Cisco Collaboration solutions design
• Understanding Basic decision Flows on CUCM
• Implement a Cisco entranceway for PSTN access
|DOMAIN||LAB EXAM (%)|
|Protocols and APIs||10%|
|Infrastructure and Quality of Services||10%|
|Call Control and Dial plan||20%|
|Endpoints, User Management||20%|
|Media Resources and Meetings||15%|
|Collaboration Applications and Services||15%|
At certification forest;
for CCIE collaboration certification, Candidates get 100% passing guarantee, theoretical and practical classes, doubt sessions and more, 24*7 support, and contact us for more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While choosing the best institute for CCIE Certification course preparation, various important features to be considered. First of all, a candidate should visit the training institute physically and seriously to verify the facilities. Key aspects to be considered are:
Real Cisco Devices for training (Lab equipment and availability)
• CCIE Certified trainers
• CCIE success results track record
• Job Placements assistance
• Reviews from existing candidates
• 24×7 Lab access facility
To choose between wireless and infrastructure lab exams within the Enterprise track learners will be able. To the technology track, including Security, Service Provider, Collaboration and Collaboration, all other CCIE lab exams are standardized.
Your CCIE Collaboration Certification is valid for 2-years. To keep yourself updated about latest developments in your field, Cisco encourages you. The CCIE certification will be suspended, if you wouldn’t be able to pass recertification within 2 years
CCIE Collaboration Certification Cost – in US Dollars.
CCIE Collaboration Written Test costs / fees – $450 + Local Taxes.
CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam costs / fees – $1600 + Local Taxes for each attempt.
Kindly note: Travel & lodging expenses doesn’t not cover Lab Exam Cost does not.