PSM II Certification Description
The Professional Scrum Master II or PSM II online training course is an advanced Scrum Master training designed to help Scrum Masters grow in their careers. Students who complete the course are eligible for the PSM II assessment certification. If you pass the exam, you will be awarded the industry-recognized PSM II certification. This certification will never expire, and it entitles you to join an exclusive network of PSM II badge holders across the world.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
PSM II EXAM DETAILS
|Exam Name||PSM II|
|EXAM FEE||$250 USD|
|TIME LIMIT||90 MINUTES|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||30 (PARTIAL CREDIT PROVIDED ON SOME QUESTIONS)|
PSM II ONLINE COURSE
WHAT WILL YOU STUDY IN THE PSM II ONLINE COURSE?
Students will learn about areas important to evolving as a successful Scrum Master, such as how Scrum's principles and values drive Scrum Masters' decisions and how the Scrum Master can assist transform the atmosphere of Scrum Teams, providing an environment for agility to thrive. The Scrum Master position is complicated, and in order to be effective, a Scrum Master must frequently be able to apply many stances, such as:
- SCRUM EXPERTISE: Leverage your understanding of the most recent Scrum concepts by learning how to use them in real-world scenarios.
- DECISION MAKING: Sharpen your decision-making abilities by using Scrum principles and the ScrumMaster's perspective.
- SERVANT LEADER: Serve as a servant leader by assisting your team in striving for innovation and achieving goal alignment.
- COORDINATION: To provide a smooth process for all stakeholders, bridge gaps between Development Teams and Product Owners.
Being able to determine, and successfully implement, whatever stance would benefit your team the most depending on the circumstances or circumstance might prove to be the key to your team's success as a Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master, one of your responsibilities is to educate management and other stakeholders in your business about the benefits of Scrum and Agile. As a result, it is critical that you have the necessary information and background to acquire trust in order to be a successful change agent. Your PST will give stories, activities, facilitation strategies (such as "Liberating Structures"), resources, and more throughout the session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND PSM II ONLINE TRAINING?
The Professional Scrum Master II course is designed for anybody who works on software using the Scrum Framework. It is especially useful for individuals in an organization who are responsible for getting the most out of Scrum, such as Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Change Agents, Leaders, and Managers.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PSM II COURSE
- The techniques, tools, abilities, and positions required to be a good Scrum Master
- Scrum principles and ideals that assist Scrum Masters in making choices
- How the Scrum Master behaves as a servant-leader and how this skill may be improved?
- What can the Scrum Master do to help Development Teams and Product Owners become more effective?
- Ways in which the Scrum Master may help to improve the environment so that Scrum Teams can be more effective and agile.
- Tips and strategies for the Scrum Master to collaborate with the rest of the company in order to assist the Scrum Team
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our knowledge and experience, along with your practical experience, yields outcomes that are both practical and customized to your requirements.
- Our beliefs are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you're contacting for the first time or renewing your certification, you can count on us to provide first-class service every time.
- We can accommodate large groups or individual students and ensure that your experience is one to remember.
- You can attend as many batches as you like till your membership expires.
- Our facility is equipped with cutting-edge simulators that allow our students to acquire vital hands-on training in a secure setting.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Scrum.org, a world-renowned organization committed to assisting professionals, leaders, and companies in adopting agile by understanding its principles, methods, and values, offers the PSM II certification.
The PSM II certification test (also known as the assessment) is a computer-based, open-book exam. The format is as follows:
- 80 multiple-choice and True/False questions
- 90 minutes in length
85 percent pass rate
Yes. Scrum.org allows you to retake the Professional Scrum Master II test an unlimited number of times. However, there is a fee for each attempt made after the first two within 14 days.
No, you will have a 60-minute time limit and will not be allowed to pause the exam. If you close the window by accident, you will be able to reopen it instantly. If your test page freezes, simply reload your web browser and you will be able to resume the exam from where you left off. Similarly, if your web browser isn’t working properly, you may use the start link in your email to return to the last question you were on.
You will receive your results shortly after taking the exam.