CRISC is the most current and diligent certificate available to evaluate IT professionals’ risk management proficiency and other employees within an organization or financial institute. Professionals who have three years of experience in professional-level risk control and management can go for CRISC.
CRISC Course Description
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
The most functional way to pass the CRISC exam is to learn how it’s assembled. There are four domains featured in the examination developed by the CRISC community.
IT Risk Identification
- Risk culture and communication
- IT concepts and areas of concern for the risk practitioner
- Procedure of risk identification
- Ownership and accountability
- RISK awareness, risk practitioner, capacity, IT risk scenarios of business, IT risk register, principles and appetite.
IT Risk Assessment
Risk Response and Mitigation
- Aligning risk response, business objectives, Risk response options and Analysis techniques Associated with new controls.
- Developing a risk action plan and Type of risk.
- Business process review tools and techniques.
- System Control design, implementation, Control monitoring, Control activities, objectives, practices and metrics.
- Impact of emerging technologies on design and implementation of controls.
Risk, Control Monitoring and Reporting
- Key risk indicators, Key performance Indicators.
- Data collection and extraction tools and techniques.
- Monitoring controls, Control assessment types and Results of control assessment.
- Change to the IT risk profile.
|Exam Name||Certified in Risk and Information System Control Certification|
|Number of questions||150|
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Passing Marks||450 out of 800|
|Exam Cost||USD 760|
|Exam Language||English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese|
Frequently Asked Questions
To be an IT Risk manager professional, CRISC certification is a must-have if you got into this. The CRISC examination is challenging, clearing it in the first attempt is possible with the right preparation at Certification forest.