EC-Council ECSA Certification Description
ECSA Certification Online Training Course – The ECSA curriculum provides a continuous learning path that picks up where the CEH programme left off. Updated curriculum and an industry-recognized thorough step-by-step penetration testing methodology are included in the new ECSAv10. This enables students to improve their ability to apply new abilities gained in intense practical laboratories and challenges.
The skills you’ll learn about penetration testing may be applied to a wide range of current infrastructures, operating systems, and application environments. Your experienced teacher will immerse you in studying the most up to current attack vectors including SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, and DoS using Firebrand’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review approach. You’ll study the following modules:
- Vulnerability Analysis
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
This ECSA course goes beyond the practice of penetration testing to teach you how to write a penetration testing report and how to think like a professional penetration tester – constantly on the lookout for possible security threats to explore and find.
When you get your ECSA (v10) certification, you may apply for CREST Practitioner Security Analyst (CPSA) qualification equivalence, which means you’ll get two certificates for the price of one.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
|Exam Title||EC-Council Certified Security Analyst v10|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Test Format||Multiple Choice Passing|
ECSA ONLINE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
To best prepare for the ECSA exam, we strongly advise that you either: already possess the CEH v10 certification, or have the comparable knowledge and expertise to a CEH v10 holder, which includes experience in:
- TCP/IP (essential)
- Networking (intermediate)
- Scripting and Programming (essential but the basics)
- Cryptography (intermediate)
- Web Development (essential but the basics)
- Virtualization (basics)
- Project Management (basics)
- Knowledge of Wireless Testing
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge of Databases
REASONS TO CHOOSE EC-COUNCIL CERTIFICATION COURSES FROM CERTIFICATION FOREST
- A diverse range of EC-Council certification courses available at various levels.
- Start your Cybersecurity career with the EC-Certified Council's Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification and advance your career with additional related IT security credentials.
- Clear your relevant tests with expert Cybersecurity teachers and EC-Council iLabs access.
- Course materials for EC-Council Certification created by SMEs with continuous content updates.
- Get certified with EC-Council certification courses to stay ahead of your non-certified peers and become a part of the new standard.
BENEFITS OF EC-COUNCIL CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- Gaining an industry-recognized Cybersecurity certification course demonstrates your dedication to your job.
- After completing an EC-Council certification training course, certificate holders become members of a respected worldwide community.
- Working professionals receive a recognized credential, which increases their chances of landing a job.
- Working professionals with an EC-Council qualification will likewise be paid significantly more than their non-certified counterparts. A professional with EC-Council certification makes between USD 74,000 and USD 117,000 per year, according to employment portals throughout the world.
- Because trained personnel learn how to think like a hacker, it offers security measures a whole new viewpoint. Companies may then adopt a proactive rather than reactive approach to cybersecurity.
- Because the EC-Council is the world's biggest certification community in the fields of information, technology, and cybersecurity, finishing an EC-Council certification training course and earning a certification may be extremely beneficial to one's professional advancement.
- Be a part of a more security-oriented corporate landscape, where demand for cybersecurity job opportunities will be at an all-time high.
ECSA JOBS AND SALARIES
- ECSA certification enhances your chances of being hired. According to Pay scale, EC Council certified professionals earn much more than non-certified professionals. Professionals with an ESCA credential have a larger range of options, including the following:
- Penetration Testers
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
USD 74,000 TO USD 117,000
POUNDS 31,000 TO 61,000
RUPESS 3.5 LAKHS TO 15 LAKHS
AUD 78,000 TO 128,000
AED 132,000 TO 360,000
SGD 49,000 TO 84,000
Because of the alarming growth in cybercrime, there is a significant demand for cybersecurity specialists. In this field, a certified ethical hacker will discover a plethora of profitable opportunities. A security analyst is crucial in the fight against ever-increasing security threats. The ECSA gives you the knowledge and experience you need to protect sensitive data from theft or infiltration.
Get the ECSA certification and pass the ECSA test to become an industry-accepted security expert. You may also get your LPT certification to round out your cybersecurity knowledge.
Individuals with the ESCA certification are recognized as EC-Council certified security analysts. These highly sought-after credentials will help you land your dream cybersecurity career. Your marketability will be boosted with this globally recognized academic qualification.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- To complete your course, you have the option of selecting a batch that best fits your schedule.
- There are no batch restrictions until your subscription expires.
- We have a single-single batch for CISSP Online Training, with six candidates in each batch.
- Our instructors have a combined experience of more than 10-15 years and are capable of ensuring that you fully comprehend the course and its practical application.
- At all times, we shall be cooperative and supportive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It’s a credential that teaches cybersecurity professionals advanced security methods and Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) methodology. Although it is not required, many cybersecurity experts advise obtaining CEH certification before beginning the ECSA procedure.
Last but not least, among the Top Cyber Security Certifications for Beginners, the ECSA Certification comes fifth. The CEH Certification is followed by the ECSA Certification.
If you are an aspiring or existing ethical hacker or penetration tester, or if you are or will be working in an area within IT or cybersecurity that is focused on system security, the Certified Ethical Hacker certification is a suitable choice.
Information Security Analyst, Computer Forensics Analyst, Homeland Security Specialist, Cyber Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Security Engineer, Security Auditor, Vulnerability Tester, and other top-tier positions that require CEH skills include Information Security Analyst, Computer Forensics Analyst, Homeland Security Specialist, Cyber Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Security Engineer, Security Auditor, and Vulnerability Tester.