PSM I CERTIFICATION Description
PSM I CERTIFICATION ONLINE TRAINING COURSE – Before getting into PSM certification, you need first grasp what Scrum is. The framework is in charge of designing, distributing, and managing goods in an effective manner. Scrum uses a variety of procedures and strategies to enhance a product. PSM (Professional Scrum Master) and CSM (Certified Scrum Master) are the two primary Scrum Master Courses (Certified Scrum Master). Both courses are on software development. Many IT-related firms and other businesses look for individuals who are familiar with the Scrum framework and know how to put it into practice.
Scrum.org offers the PSM certificate to professionals who wish to master the Scrum methodology. The course will be taught by Professional Scrum Trainers and will be available in three levels. After completing the course and passing the assessment exam, you will be awarded the PSM certification. As a Professional Scrum Master, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to assisting the development team in becoming self-organized and self-empowered, mentoring the organization, assuring correct framework implementation, and many others.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
1. UNDERSTANDING AND APPLYING THE SCRUM FRAMEWORK
- Scrum values
2. DEVELOPING PEOPLE AND TEAMS
- Self-organizing Team
- Coaching and mentoring
3. MANAGING PPRODUCTS WITH AGILITY
- Forecasting and Release Planning
- Product Vision
- Product Value
- Product Backlog Management
- Business Strategy
- Stakeholders and customers
4. DEVELOPING AND DELIVERING PRODUCTS PROFESSIONALLY
- Emergent Software Development
- Managing Technical Risk
- Continuous Quality
- Continuous Delivery
- Optimizing Flow
5. EVOLVING THE AGILE ORGANIZATION
- Organizational Design and Culture
- Portfolio Planning
- Evidence Based Management
PSM I EXAM PATTERN
|EXAM FEE||$150 USD|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||80|
|FORMAT||MULTIPLE CHOICE, MULTIPLE ANSWER AND TRUE/FALSE|
WHO SHOULD TAKE PSM I COURSE?
There are no formal requirements for taking this course or taking the test. Any anyone who wishes to attend the Professional Scrum MasterTM course and take the examination is welcome to do so. Individuals who take the Professional Scrum MasterTM training course will benefit from it:
- Product Owners and developers are examples of Scrum Team members.
- Professionals interested in obtaining the Professional Scrum MasterTM Certification
- Teams that are making the switch to Scrum
Scrum Team Leaders
SCOPE OF PSM I
Having a certified Scrum specialist on company is beneficial for organizations looking to effectively implement Agile. Even if you do not work as a Scrum Master, learning about the Scrum lifecycle is beneficial.
SCRUM SALARY AND JOB PROSPECTS
After becoming a certified Professional Scrum Master, the applicant is eligible to apply for the positions listed below.
- Master of Scrum
- Scrum Master Associate
- Product Manager
The average pays for PSM I certified professionals ranges from 75000 USD to 110000 USD. A PSM II Certified professional's compensation ranges between 90000 USD and 130000 USD.
PREREQUISITES FOR PSM I
- There are no prerequisites for attending the PSMTM certification training.
- Basic understanding of Scrum in a real-world environment is beneficial but not required.
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY IN THE PSM I COURSE
- The Scrum Framework: The principles and (empirical) process theory that underpin the Scrum framework, as well as the Scrum Master's role in it.
- The Definition of Done: Learn to assess when work on the product increment is complete, and gain a shared understanding of Product Increment.
- Running a Scrum Project: Provide yourself with the tools and techniques necessary to manage a Scrum project in your organization.
- Working with People and Team: Understand the nuances of working with people and teams, as well as how to effect behavioral changes.
SKILL YOU WILL GAIN WITH THE PSM I CERTIFICATION
- Servant Leadership
- Facilitation Skills
- Value Creation
- Enabling High Team Performance
WHAT IS NEXT AFTER PSM1?
Having a trained Scrum master on staff is advantageous for businesses wanting to properly implement Agile. Even if you do not work as a Scrum Master, understanding the Scrum lifecycle is useful.
PSM1 may be quite useful in the long term and can propel your profession to new heights. We hope that by following these recommendations, you will be able to pass the test. Please do not be too hard on yourself if you require more than one attempt to pass the exam.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our facility is equipped with cutting-edge simulators that allow our students to acquire vital hands-on training in a secure setting.
- We can accommodate large groups or individual students and ensure that your experience is one to remember.
- Our beliefs are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you're contacting for the first time or renewing your certification, you can count on us to provide first-class service every time.
- Our knowledge and experience, along with your practical experience, yields outcomes that are both practical and customized to your requirements.
- You can attend as many batches as you like till your membership expires.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The PSM I course has been carefully crafted to help you become an outstanding Scrum Master. You’ll have all the tools and techniques you need to:
- Motivate and manage a team of Scrum experts in bringing Scrum’s benefits to projects.
- Serve as a servant leader.
- To produce the best at the conclusion of each Sprint, resolve issues and take on difficulties.
- In order to use Scrum effectively in your organization, you’ll need to address some organizational obstacles.
Use Scrum’s overarching procedures, concepts, and practices to their full potential.
The PSM I certification benefits you in the following ways:
- Demonstrate your dedication to quality and excellence.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Scrum.
- With confidence, advance your Scrum career.
- Make an impression during interviews or when applying for advancements in your current job.
- You’ll be paid more than your non-certified counterparts.
- Make connections with industry executives and Agile experts.
Begin your agile journey to become a Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II)
Following the completion of the PSM I certification, you can pursue the following credentials to strengthen your Scrum Master skills:
- Scrum Master II Professional (PSM II)
- Scrum Master III Professional (PSM III)
Product Owner for Scrum Professionals (PSPO)