Certified Scrum Master/CSM Certification Description
This CSM certification course and CSM online training is designed to help you gain a better grasp of Scrum methodologies and how to use them. It assists you in becoming a Certified ScrumMaster®, a Scrum Alliance title awarded to practitioners who have completed a CSM course and demonstrated their understanding by passing the CSM exam. In the Agile project management category, the CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM) credential is very popular. Employees with Scrum Master Certifications are in high demand across all industries today.
AGLILE AND SCRUM OVERVIEW
- Agile Overview
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Advantages
- Core Roles
- Non-core Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
SCRUM PROJECT PHASES
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
- Input, Tools, and outputs for each process in each phase
- Scalability of Scrum
- Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
- Translation to Scrum
- Mapping traditional Roles to Scrum
- marinating Stakeholder Involvement
- Importance of Executive Support
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
CSM EXAM FORMAT
|Exam Name||CSM Certification|
|Exam Cost||USD 450|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Total Questions||100 Question (No Negative Marking)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Testing Center||SCRUMstudy Portal|
CSM Online Training Course
To take the CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM) certification test, there are no prerequisites. Prior to taking the CSM course, it is suggested that you do the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC)TM course.
REASON TO CHOOSE CERTIFICATION FOREST FOR CSM ONLINE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM) training is a globally recognized certification that is provided by professional teachers.
- Acquire a thorough grasp of internationally recognized Agile and Scrum best practices.
- Join other Agile and Scrum practitioners from a variety of industries to learn how they use Scrum in their day-to-day activities.
- We have Trainees who have been completely skilled for around 10-15 years. And we provide online instruction in a real-world setting.
TRAINING KEY FEATURES OF CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM)
- CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM) Certification Training with an Instructor
- To start your preparation, get a free CSM course preview.
- Expert Agile and Scrum educators may be found all around the world.
- SMEs created accredited Scrum Master test prep training content.
- Sample Scrum Master exams are available.
- An industry-recognized Certificate of Completion is offered.
- Training is available in more than 100 sites across the world.
- CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM) certification training is appropriate for a variety of jobs, including but not limited to:
- Managers of Information Technology
- Owners of Products
- Developers of software
- Professionals in Testing
- Members of the Scrum Team
- Leaders of Teams
- Analysts in the field of business
- Coordinators of Projects
- Project Managers (Associate)
- Those who want to pass their CSM certification test.
Participants who complete the CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER (CSM) course will be able to:
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the Scrum concepts.
- Learn how to apply Scrum in a business environment.
- Demonstrate your understanding of Agile and Scrum best practices to colleagues and team members.
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and hurdles on your way to completing your tasks.
- Recognize the role of a Scrum facilitator and collaborate with Scrum team members.
- Learn how to adapt Scrum methods to a specific situation.
- Be able to describe how Scrum differs from traditional project management.
- Learn how to assess an organization's readiness for Scrum and how to put it into practice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Earn Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renew your CSM certification every two years to keep your certification current.
You can advance to the next level after earning your CSM certification. Here are some examples of certifications you might pursue:
- Advanced Certified Scrum (A-CSM SM)
- ATF-ICP (Agile Team Facilitator)
- ACC-ICP (Agile coaching)
- PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification
- PMI-ACP® Certification
- Agilist SAFe®
The CSM certificate is only active for two years. To keep the certificate, you must need the required credits during this time. In order to keep the certification for another two years, you must submit a set number of Scrum Education Units (SEUs) together with a renewal fee.
A CSM certification will demonstrate to employers that you have the necessary abilities to function as a Scrum Master or team member in a Scrum team. The following are some of the advantages of being a CSM:
- When you’re part of a Scrum team, you may learn new things and solve challenges, which is especially important when you’re leading teams from other departments.
- Improves team management and collaboration.
Become a better competitor and stay relevant in the field to get an advantage.