CISA Course Description
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR (CISA) indicates to Information Systems Audit and Control Association(ISACA) for the identifications. ISACA helps people that are incharge of ensuring for business system which are monitored, it also make sure for the organizations in IT . CISA certification with 28% yearly growth have scorching pace in the market .CISA exam works as a certification that is globally recognized.
Now the question of who is eligible to take these exam pops up. The answer is, Anyone who has keen interest in IS auditing, control and security.
It takes into consideration the knowledge, skills, and expertise of an IT Auditor. ISACA is the authority to issue the certification. CISA exam includes five domains or sections. CISA exams job areas were Process of auditing information systems (21 percent), Governance and management of IT (16 percent), Information systems acquisition, development and implementation (18 percent), Information systems operations, maintenance and service management (20 percent), Protection of information assets (25 percent) and further it was increased.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
CISA EXAM INFORMATION AND FORMAT
CISA Curriculum Domain 1
- ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines
- Risk Analysis
- Internal Controls
- Performing an IS Audit
- Control Self-Assessment
- The Evolving IS Audit Process
- Management of the IS Audit Function
CISA Curriculum Domain 2
- Corporate Governance
- IT Governance (ITG)
- Information Technology Monitoring and Assurance Practices for Board and Senior Management
- Information Systems Strategy
- Maturity and Process Improvement Models
- IT Investment and Allocation Practices
- Policies and Procedures
- Risk Management
- Human Resources Management (before, during and after)
- IS Organizational Structure and Responsibilities
- Auditing IT Governance Structure and Implementation
- Auditing Business Continuity
CISA Curriculum Domain 3
CISA Curriculum Domain 4
CISA Curriculum Domain 5
- Importance of Information Security Management
- Logical Access
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Auditing Information Security Management Framework
- Auditing Network Infrastructure Security
- Physical Access Exposures and Controls
- Mobile Computing
FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!
Every exam and certification has different specifications. If this is a serious venture, make sure to read the provisos before preceding.
As we say,
ROME WASN’T BUILD IN A DAY Remember that great things take time. And just like ancient monuments took endeavours of people for years. It is not always fast either. But this is worth! Our toolset allows you to engage with a magnificent community of expert tech workers and add to the conversation of Exam Topics.
Frequently Asked Question
Minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the CISA job practice areas) is required for certification. If having experience of may be 3 years,.
A student with completion master’s degree in information security or information technology can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
If you want the CISA certification, You need to submit the completed application within five years from the date of initially passing the CISA examination. The experience you have gained must have listed by your employes.
About 450 or more will achieve the exam.
– Members of ISACA USD 575 and Non-Members of ISACA USD 760.
– The application fee is a one-time, non-refundable payment.
– Payment is compulsory before scheduling exam.
– Candidate can register Online.
– Exam can be rescheduled within 1 year.
– Practice question can get from ISACA site.
– CISA course at certification forest which is aligned with latest questions.
– Get a help of trainer.