COMPTIA CASP+ CERTIFICATION Description
CompTIA CASP Plus Certification Online Training Course – The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certificate is a vendor-independent certification. It is a globally focused validation of advanced-level security knowledge and abilities. To support a resilient company, CASP includes the technical knowledge and abilities necessary to design, engineer, integrate, and deploy secure solutions across complex settings.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has recognized the certification to demonstrate conformity with the ISO 17024 standard. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a non-profit organization that supervises the creation of voluntary consensus standards for products. It guarantees that the certification is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
COMPTIA CASP+ (Plus) Certification Online Training
A minimum of 10 years of IT administration experience, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience is required.
While there are no prerequisites, CASP+ certification should be pursued after Security+ and CySA+ certifications or similar experience.
COMPTIA CASP+ CERTIFICATION TARGET AUDIENCE
IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, and threat intelligence analysts should take the CompTIA CySA+ exam. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpret the results in order to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization, with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within that organization.
COMPTIA CASP+ RECERTIFICATION
CASP+ certification holders must renew their credentials every three years, according to CompTIA. There are three ways to renew:
• Pass the CASP+ certification test in its most recent version.
• Pass a CompTIA or non-CompTIA certification test at a higher level.
• Participate in eligible activities, such as publishing an article or white paper, getting another industry credential, or attending a related conference or event, to earn continuing education units (CEUs).
After completing this course, you will be accomplishing the following
• Differentiate and choose between several forms of virtualized, distributed, and shared computing.
• Explain the security concerns of enterprise storage
• Integrate hosts, networks, infrastructures, applications, and storage into a secure, all-encompassing solution.
• Demonstrate the significance of application security.
• Perform security tasks throughout the technology life cycle
• Conduct necessary research for the goal of securing the company.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
COMPTIA CASP+ EXAM DETAILS
|Number of Questions||Max. 90 Questions|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice and Performance Based|
|Length of Test||165 Minutes|
|Passing Score||This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
COMPTIA CASP+ CERTIFICATION COURSE MODULE
MODULE 1: ENTERPRICE SECURITY
• Select suitable cryptography ideas and techniques based on a circumstance.
• Describe the security issues that come with corporate storage.
• Analyze network and security components, ideas, and architectures in the context of a scenario.
• Select and troubleshoot security controls for hosts based on a scenario.
• Differentiate between application flaws and choose suitable security measures.
MODULE 2: RISK MANAGEMENT AND INCIDENT RESPONSE
• Interpret business and industrial impacts, as well as the security threats they entail.
• Execute risk mitigation plans, tactics, and controls in response to a scenario.
• Based on organizational needs, compare and contrast security, privacy, and policy and procedural requirements.
• Carry out incident reaction and recovery processes based on a scenario.
MODULE 3: RESEARCH, ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT
• Determine industry trends and their influence on the business using research methodologies.
• Analyze possibilities in order to keep the company safe.
• Select methods or instruments suited for conducting an assessment and analyzing outcomes based on a situation.
MODULE 4: INTERGRATION OF COMPUTING, COMMUNICATIONS AND BUSINESS DISCIPLINES
• Facilitate collaboration across various business divisions to meet security goals in the given environment.
• Select the right control to safeguard communications and collaboration solutions in a given circumstance.
• Throughout the technology life cycle, implement security actions.
MODULE 5: TECHNICAL INTERGRATION OF ENTERPRISE COMPONENTS
• Integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications into a secure business architecture given a scenario.
• Integrate sophisticated authentication and authorization technologies to meet corporate goals in a given situation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Although the CASP certification covers the necessary content, it is “a mile long and an inch deep.” As a substitute for Security+, the CASP certification may prove to be a useful starting point for enterprises and government organizations.
CISSP is the more difficult of the two certifications, and it is also more expensive than CASP. CASP will be the top priority certification in the following year.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification is for technical professionals who want to stay engaged in technology rather than just manage it. Risk management, corporate security operations, and architecture are all areas where CASP+ confirms advanced-level expertise.
After finishing the exam on screen, the results are instantly shown on the screen, and an email is delivered with the pass or fail result.
At first sight, the CASP and CISSP certifications appear to be quite similar, however this is far from the case. These two certificates are not interchangeable, despite the fact that they cover a lot of the same area.
CySA+ certifies key knowledge and abilities for preventing, detecting, and combating cybersecurity threats. The CASP exam is a globally recognized assessment of advanced security skills and knowledge.