PMI-ACP Online Training and Certification
Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) is an abbreviation for Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner.
The PMI-ACP Certification or PMI-ACP Online Training is one of the project management industry’s fastest growing qualifications. It has experienced the greatest increase in certified holders in the previous four years.
The PMI-ACP certification course is more thorough than that of a specific Agile technique, such as Scrum. It provides a comprehensive understanding of Agile and encompasses all Agile techniques such as Scrum, XP, DSDM, and Crystal, among others. This PMI-ACP certification will better prepare you to manage any Agile project. This PMI-ACP Certification is, in our opinion, one of the most comprehensive certifications available in the Agile industry right now.
The PMI-ACP® Exam covers everything about Agile, from the Agile Manifesto to various Agile methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, and so on) to Agile tools, techniques, and skills for everyone involved in Agile projects, such as project managers, product owners, Agile coaches and trainers, developers, testers, business analysts, and so on.
Choose Your Preferred Learning Mode
Looking for a customized training?
PMI-ACP EXAM FORMAT
For PMI Members USD 435 and for Non- Members USD 495
120 Question (100 Scored, 20 Unscored)
3 Hours (180 Minutes)
English, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
BENEFITS OF HAVING A PMI-ACP CERTIFICATION
- PMI-ACP certified individuals are one of the job roles that are in great demand as a result of large Agile transformations across industrial sectors all over the world.
- The PMI-ACP certificate can lead to significant career advancement, including higher pay and promotions.
- With the PMI-ACP certification, you may improve your marketability in a competitive corporate environment.
- Learn about additional Agile-related methods such as XP, TDD, Scrum, Lean, and Kanban.
- Demonstrate your Agile knowledge to show them your thorough comprehension of the subject and how to put it into practice.
- Demonstrate your flexibility to Agile techniques, which will aid in increasing productivity and providing better results for clients.
- Gain immediate recognition with an internationally recognized PMI-ACP certificate and broaden your horizons across industrial sectors.
Among the job roles that can benefit from PMI-ACP certification training include, but are not limited to:
- Managers of Information Technology
- Managers of Projects
- Scrum Master
- Members of the Scrum Team
- Product Managers
- Developers of software
- Professionals in Testing
- Consultants for Projects
- Anyone involved in or directing an enterprise's agile transformation.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Agile project management.
- Anyone who wants to pass the PMI-ACP certification test
REASONS TO CHOOSE CERTIFICATION FOREST’S
- Expert Agile teachers provide industry-recognized PMI-ACP certification training.
- Acquire a thorough grasp of the most frequently utilized Agile Project Management best practices.
- With PMI-ACP certification, you may earn more than your non-certified coworkers and become a worldwide professional.
- Expert Agile trainers and exclusive PMI and certification forest materials to help you pass your PMI-ACP certification test.
- Participate in discussions with other experts from other industrial sectors to learn how Agile is used in their projects and other day-to-day operations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
As a result, if you are applying to an agile business, PMI-ACP is a must-have on your CV. The Project Management Institute uses the PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) certification to demonstrate your expertise and experience in agile project management, and it is recognized across sectors globally.
If you choose to attend training course, you will be able to take the exam online at the end of the course. All other exams are taken through Prometric and VUE testing centers.
The PMI-ACP demonstrates your real-world, hands-on experience and expertise as a member of an agile team. Gaining and Keeping Your PMI-ACP certification The certification test consists of 120 multiple-choice questions, with a time limit of three hours to finish it. To keep your PMI-ACP certification, you must complete 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile topics every three years.
Yes. The PMI ACP credential is valid for three years. The cost of renewing the PMI ACP includes the acquisition of 30 professional development units (PDUs) in agile principles.
The PMI ACP certification fee and passing requirements are high, yet the program has numerous advantages. The certification allows the candidate to be considered for jobs requiring expertise in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and other high-demand positions in the industry. A PMI ACP certified expert earns an average of $108,000 a year and is in high demand by firms that utilize agile techniques.