CCSP Course Description
For the CCSP (certified Cloud Security Professional), this certification is by organization called International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)^2. CCSP is global certifications led by two firms by CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) and International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)^2, certification holder’s advanced skills and abilities to design, manage, and protect data, applications in a cloud environment while going for the established practices, policies, and procedures.
It is more perspective. CCSP is designed by Cloud Security Alliance at (IC)^2 and CISCO is handling it. Strategic Factors of CCSP while adopting a cloud model, Candidates can aim for IT architecture, web and cloud security engineering, information security, governance, compliance and IT auditing. CCSP is more focused with cloud operations. Information security, risk and compliance, security engineering, governance, IT auditing or IT construction are the parameters covered under CCSP training. CCSP is involved in demonstration of advanced technical skills and knowledge, managing, designing and protecting data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using apex practices, policies and procedures developed by cyber security experts at Certification Forest.
Throughout your professional journey, the cyber security community will be there to help you with supporting, proving your skills and getting on with your work. Cloud computing concepts, cloud reference architecture, cloud computing security concepts are thoroughly made apprehended by the CCSP certification.
The candidates learn to screened the critical data assets in a cloud environment and exhibit their pro-efficiency in implementing cloud security architecture. The CCSP is a global certification validated by the certification holder’s advanced skills and abilities to design, manage, and protect data, applications in a cloud environment while sticking to the established practices, policies, and procedures.
Benefits of CCSP Certification
The most important thing about this course, it will enable you to release security threats to your cloud storage by making clear about the security risks of data and implementing data security management strategies. To build your operational capabilities, better cloud security obtaining a worldwide CCSP Certification is a must. i.e Instant Credibility, Unique recognition, Fill the unknown gap in your knowledge and helps you stay ahead, Career Advancement, Ensures you’re better equipped to protect sensitive data in a global environment.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- As we have a single-single batch, which consists of six candidates in each group.
- To complete your course, we gave flexibility of choosing a batch which suits your date and time.
- There is no restriction on batches to be attended until your subscription is expired.
- The Trainers we have are experienced more than 10-15 years and are good enough to make you understand the course-depth and its practical work.
Are You Ready To Join Us?
Eligibility Criteria for CCSP Exam
- Experienced security professionals familiar with cloud computing are the one who can attempt this exam.
- For college, only a one-year experience exemption is granted. However, having an extra credential on the (ISC)2 approved list allows for a one-year exemption from the professional experience provision.
- Significant experience involves presenting information systems security-related work as a professional, consultant, auditor, mentor, or instructor, which necessitates Information Security knowledge and requires direct application of that knowledge.
What you will accomplish after CCSP Course?
Your career visibility and credibility will increase.
As it adds efficacy, potency, makes you successful, and increases your credibility.
CCSP certification holders are Eligible for top companies.
The certification creates job security and job opportunities.
On average, (ISC)² members report earning 35% more than non-members.
Ensures you’re better prepared to safeguard confidential data in a global environment.
Fill of the blanks in your experience to keep you moving forward.
+1 (708) 406-9784
Get in Touch With Us For More Information!
|Exam Name||Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)|
|Exam Cost||USD 599
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice
|Passing Score||700 out of 1000
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes/3 Hours
|Testing Center||Pearson Vue
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design- This Domain consist of cloud concepts, architectural designs. It is related to fundamental cloud concepts and identification of trusted cloud services. Some of the points are following that need heed:
- Understand Cloud Computing Concepts
- Describe Cloud Reference Architecture
- Understand Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Understand the Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Evaluate Cloud Service Providers
Domain 2: Cloud Data Security – This Domain consist of cloud data security by which we understand the lifecycle of cloud data and consider the security strategies. Also check the knowledge about the technical issues of a candidate. Need a heed on following points:
- In this, we Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures.
- We consider Design and Apply Data Security Strategies.
- Understand and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies.
- Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protections for Personally Identifiable Information.
- Design and Implement Data Rights Management.
- In this, we make Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies.
- It Implement Auditability, Traceability and Accountability of Data Events.
Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security – In this Domain, we consider business continuity and disaster recovery plans for cloud service which can be developed and implemented. Now heed on some points:
- Cloud attack vectors, Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Components.
- Analyse Risks Associated to Cloud Infrastructure and countermeasure strategies.
- Design and Plan Security Controls – It also identifies managements and manages system protections.
- Plan Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management – Helps to understand plans about business management, risks.
Domain 4: Cloud Application Security – This domain explores all the security issues, cloud software assurance in cloud computing. heed on exam contents:
- Training and Awareness in Application Security – Vulnerabilities
- Understand Cloud Software Assurance and Validation – Testing like functional and security.
- Use Verified Secure Software – Approves the management and community knowledge.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Process
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Cloud Application Architecture – Semaphore and cryptography.
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) Solutions – Multi-factor authentication.
Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations – This Domain covers operational issues arising out of using cloud computing services. focuses on cloud infrastructure management, who work for cloud service providers. Heed on exam questions like:
- Support the Planning Process of the Data Centre Design – Logical Designs
- Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure on Cloud Environment – configuations and installation on management tools
- Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment – monitoring about log capturing, hardware and performance.
- Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment – manages secure network configuration, OS hardening, stand-alone host availability, clustered hosts availability.
- Build Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment, Run Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment – network security implementation, log capture and analysis, management plane, performance monitoring, OS baseline remediation and compliance monitoring.
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls – consists problem management, incident management, release management, configuration management, deployment management, service level management, capacity management.
- Conduct Risk Assessment for Logical and Physical Infrastructure.
- Understand the Collection and Preservation of Digital Evidence – Evidence management.
- Manage Communications with Relevant Parties.
Domain 6: Legal, Risk, and compliance – This domain tests a participants knowledge on issues regarding the result of adopting cloud computing services. Heed on following points:
- Legal Requirements and Unique Risks
- Privacy Issues Including Jurisdictional Variances
- Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions –
- Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management – risk management metrics, mitigation, framework.
- Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design – vendor and contract management
- Execute Vendor Management
The candidates must have five years of working experience in information security and CCSP CBK domains. Some can take the exam to become an associate of (ISC)2 and can start working towards getting the experience to get the desired certification. This exam can only be attempted by experienced security professionals familiar with cloud computing.